FMPRO-L Archives

May 2010, Week 4

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Mikhail Edoshin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2010 09:52:17 +0400
The checkbox must appear on the left of the script pop-up menu at the
bottom of the script definition dialog (i.e. where all script step
options appear). To view it open your File A, Script 1, find the line
that calls Script 2 of the same file, and select the line.

Hope you don't mind me drawing the window :)

  |               Script Definition for "Script 1"                 |
  +----------+-----------------------------------------------------+
  | steps    | Perform Script ["Script 2"]                         |
<- select the line
  |          | [ ] Perform sub-scripts   Specify [ Script 2      ] |

                ^- here's the checkbox

HTH,

Mikhail Edoshin