FMPRO-L Archives

June 2010, Week 1

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Bruce Herbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2010 00:19:02 -0400
Hi Nicholas,

I tried duplicating your script.  In FileMaker 10 Advanced.  It seemed
to work the way you intended it to.  That stated, if I set Error Capture
off and run the script,  I get a filemaker dialog that tells me the
print has been canceled and asks if I want to continue the script.  If I
select cancel here,  the script is halted so I am left on the
current/print layout.

If I hit continue the script completes returning me to the main layout
in browse mode.

With error capture on,  the script completes normally when the print is
canceled and I am on the correct layout in browse mode.

If you have a copy of advanced try running this through the debugger and
see where you end up.

Is it possible that a custom menu is in use that is modifying the Print
command by running a script?

Hope this is helpful
Bruce Herbach