FMPRO-L Archives

April 2015, Week 1

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
BEVERLY VOTH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 2015 16:56:20 -0400
you can put 'literals' into your query and UNION the results, or just concat in your final result:

Let (
[ _header = "name,phone,email"
; _query = "SElECT name,phone,email FROM ____ ..."
; _result = ExecuteSQL ( _query, "", "" )
]; substitute (_header; "," ; char(9) ) & ¶ & _result
)

my first row "_header" is comma separated literals or as you say, get from the function - I just find it easier to hard-code. Because this "row" is comma separated, I need to exchange the comma with a tab Character (or whatever delimiter is use in the eSQL. then because the row will appear before the eSQL result, add a return. Final append the result.

beverly