FMPRO-L Archives

April 2011, Week 4

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Corn Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2011 08:51:28 -0400
On Apr 26, 2011, at 5:21 PM, Chuck Pelto wrote:

> Is there any way to set a specific repetition in a repeating field to a particular value via a calculation field call?
>
> For example, in field definitions you have a repeating field. You want to set repetition #2 to a particular value.
>
> What's the call?

Chuck,

Can you provide an example of what you want to happen - something a bit more specific than just restating your question?

For example:

I have a repeating field with 10 repetitions. I want each repetition to contain...
  a value from one of ten different fields
  a value from a multi-value field
  a value from a calculation that doesn't involve other fields

With a good example (the best example being exactly what you're trying to accomplish) I'm sure we can steer you in the right direction. As you might have guessed, the answer is different for each of the above three scenarios.

Cheers,
-corn

Cornelius Walker
The Proof Group