FMPRO-L Archives

January 2011, Week 4

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Tom Elliott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2011 15:10:24 +0000
Sorry, Richard, cancel that last post!

Having thought about it a bit more carefully:

assuming you have a 19 row portal with no scroll bar then the formula you need for the portal filter is:

<newTO>::danSeq >= GetNthRecord (dance::danSeq ; Max ( 1 ; Get ( RecordNumber ) - 9 ) )

and the current foundset must be sorted by DanSeq ascending (or unsorted assuming danSeq is an auto-entered serial number)

cheers

Tom