FMPRO-L Archives

March 2011, Week 5

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
David Haney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2011 13:36:52 -0700
Yeap

>  Did you have this back a few years ago?

Yeap. I think Iım at version 10.4.28 now.

I think I wrote the first full double-entry accounting solution back in FMP
2.1 for some weekly newspaper client. I guess thatıs like about 20 years
ago. How time flies :-)

Then I wrote another version in FMP 3.0 ...then used a couple of my
programmers at the time to help build another version in FMP 6.0 with
substantial functionality and integration capability. We put it into several
solutions, including the medical solution showcased on the ADS website...

    http://advancedatabasesystems.com/ads/clients/cardiology_physicians/

Then about a year ago I rewrote a basic template in FMP 10, which is
showcased on both websites...

    http://advancedatabasesystems.com/ads/services/accounting/ea10/

    http://filemakeraccounting.com/products/10/

Iım getting ready to add more functionality to the current template and
would like a few advanced programmers to give me their own ³priority
wish-list² for a FREE accounting template so I can so I can make a smart
decision where to spend the time expanding what functionality is more
important.

David Haney
ADVANCE DATABASE SYSTEMS LLC
PO Box 17410, Phoenix, AZ 85011