FMPRO-L Archives

September 2010, Week 2

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
André Boey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2010 22:03:35 -0400
Syncing data from QuickBooks. So, for example, if I'm on a Mac and I
want to see an up-to-the-minute inventory count, I have to go over to
the PC, run the sync script which requests the data from QuickBooks,
then go back to my Mac to work with the data. Sure, I could do it all
on the PC—FileMaker is FileMaker after all. But I prefer to use the
Mac. Hence my query.