FMPRO-L Archives

July 2011, Week 1

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Bruce Herbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2011 10:05:48 -0400
Hi Dan,

There have been a number of issues with Admin console in versions 10 and
11 related to the version of Java. The Link below will take you to the
latest information on how to resolve this.

http://help.filemaker.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7937

One other thing to try is in a Web browser go the IP address of the
server port 16000. http://161.128.x.x:16000 and cick the link to
download/start the admin console. This will give you a new copy of the
console. I had to do this yesterday when I updated Java to the latest
version on my Mac Book Pro.

Hope this helps.
Bruce Herbach
Herbach Consulting