FMPRO-L Archives

September 2011, Week 3

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
John Wenmeekers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2011 09:03:14 -0400
Hi all,

for a report, going over several pages, I need at the end of page 1, the total amount [field] of the records showing on page 1 (no problem).

At the top of page 2 I need to repeat the total of page 1
and
at the bottom of page 2 the total of [amount field] page 2 and the overall total so far (page 1 + 2)

This has to go on for all the following pages.

It doesn't seems to be something new or out of the ordinary to me, but I can't find any hint or article handling this.

Any idea ?

Tia