FMPRO-L Archives

April 2010, Week 1

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Stephen Wonfor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2010 07:57:34 -0600
CJ

I have heard no definitive answers to this other than that nobody has reported any issues with skipping it.  I've done that quite a bit and all seems well.
There has been chat - http://forum-en.filemaker.com/t5/Report-a-bug/Bug-or-Not-Something-has-changed-in-a-big-way-when-changing/m-p/57131 - though no official response from FMI.
I wonder if there was a big "Oops" in FMI engineering and we'll see this issue vanish in the next mini-rev.

Stephen

"Since a politician never believes what he says, he is quite surprised to be taken at his word." ---Charles DeGaulle