FMPRO-L Archives

November 2012, Week 3

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Steven James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2012 13:10:52 -0500
I'm looking for a consultant to assist my team with a new FileMaker 12 database to track photo rights for a series of magazines. Specifically we need help with overall table structure and relationship architecting.  We would handle the more mundane tasks, field definitions, layouts, navigation, look and feel, scripting, etc.

We were hoping to find an experienced individual, rather than a consulting firm, as we're trying to avoid a long and costly scope gathering and requirements discovery process.

Contact me at [log in to unmask]
Steve