FMPRO-L Archives

January 2011, Week 5

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2011 15:25:20 +1100
Hi,
A client of mine has just called to say he has a message 'file has been
damaged use the recovery command'
This is from a runtime solution I created 12 years ago in filemaker pro
5.5. Now, my memory is not what it used to be, however, I do remember
there was a key to hold down when the damaged file was opened from the
runtime solution that would recover and rename the damaged file. I can't
test my thoughts as I don't have a computer that will run 5 anymore.

Any old timers remember that option please

Lee