FMPRO-L Archives

June 2011, Week 4

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Stephen Wonfor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2011 16:22:43 -0600
Richard

Don't know if there is much burden to calculate 1 for every record but an auto-enter of 1 with no modification rights might be preferred - with a codicil to do a replace after no-update imports.

Stephen

"Not far from the invention of fire must rank the invention of doubt." ---Thomas Henry Huxley, biologist