FMPRO-L Archives

March 2011, Week 1

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
John Weinshel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2011 15:47:31 -0800
I hadn't forgotten this email; I've just been waiting for an opportunity
to test, which came today when we had to add tips and baggage handling to
over a hundred lodges. The addition was then passed to master trips using
that lodge, often long lists of them. It seemed to go fast enough when I
tried a few, and Ina may have asked you to do some. I'm hoping your first
experience was an anomaly-- maybe Chris or I were making a schema change
at that moment, or there was something funny with 'the one that
disappeared for a while.'

See you a week Monday.

John