FMPRO-L Archives

December 2010, Week 2

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
David Thorp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 2010 17:14:06 +1100
Yeah, that seems reasonable.  I guess that's partly where I'm coming from.  It *is* actually better now that we can do so much more with it, and as you say, the wasted space on the old one used to irritate me no end.

David Thorp
All About Abundance Pty Ltd
Sydney / Brisbane.  Australia.
ph:	+61-4-0558-8065