FMPRO-L Archives

June 2011, Week 4

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Jim Brear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2011 07:09:15 +1000
I think Jonathan is right.  If it is an automated process you only need to
know related records exist.

Counting the records is ok if you need some visual confirmation but would be
slower.

Best Wishes

Jim Brear
COAMAS Services
PO Box 1542 Armidale NSW 2350
Mobile Phone: 0429 428 700
Home Office Phone: (02) 6772 3933
Fax: (02) 6771 3666
email: [log in to unmask]
Web  http://www.coamas.com.au
COAMAS - Community Options, Advocacy, Management and Accounting Software