FMPRO-L Archives

March 2011, Week 1

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Jonathan Fletcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2011 10:12:58 -0500
Look into the FilterValues function.

j.

--
Jonathan Fletcher
FileMaker 9 & 10 Certified Developer

Fletcher Data Consulting
http://www.fletcherdata.com
502-509-7137

Kentuckiana's FileMaker Users Group
Next meeting: March 22, 12:00 pm to 3:00-ish
Listserv signup: http://fmpug.com/mailman/listinfo/louisville_fmpug.com
Blog: http://www.kyfmp.com