FMPRO-L Archives

December 2010, Week 3

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Chris Kubica <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2010 11:24:14 -0500
Greetings, FileMaker Friends,

I don't send cross-posts very often, but this one's for a special occasion.

I'm happy to announce that FileMaker Business Alliance (FBA) member Application Architects (www.applicationarch.com) has been awarded a GSA Schedule contract (#GS-35F-0124X). This contract, effective yesterday, allows Local, State and Federal Government agencies--including (for example) the NIH, The Executive Office of the President, FEMA, the Department of Defense as well as many international organizations such as NATO, The IMF and The United Nations--to order FileMaker consulting services directly from Application Architects.

A GSA Schedule is basically a red-tape-free way for the government to buy services directly from a private company based on a public, no-surprises, pre-negotiated price list.

Our contract includes line items for Certified FileMaker Developer consulting, FileMaker Go/iPad/iPhone consulting, FileMaker IWP and CWP consulting as well as MySQL and PostgreSQL consulting.

Our catalog will be up on the GSA Advantage! Web site soon. Meantime, if you or someone you know could benefit from the ease of a bureaucracy-free FileMaker consultant, please drop me a line.

Happy holidays!

Sincerely,

Chris Kubica, PMP
President, Founder