FMPRO-L Archives

July 2011, Week 2

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Bruce Herbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2011 18:53:03 -0400
Hi Larry,

I have a copy of FMS 11.3 and have been running FM Pro clients versions
9 through 11.3 with out any issues.  I updated my last copy of FM Pro
advanced 11.2 to 11.3 today.  So I think it should work for you, it did
for me.  You can check the Filemaker Knowledge base for a more
definitive answer.

What type of problems are you having with the install.  On my systems (
Mac and Windows ) I have been able to download the update and run it.
Installs went smoothly.

Regards
Bruce Herbach
Herbach Consulting