FMPRO-L Archives

October 2012, Week 4

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Roger Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2012 17:17:31 +0700
Hi Steve,

Thanks for your comments.

I solved the problem by adding the database to my FMGo app in iTunes and then looking for the file in FMGo on the iPhone.   In fact, one does not have to be connected via wifi to add files to FMGo.   Just do it by connecting the iPhone to iTunes on your Mac and adding the file as above.    So simple I could kick myself for not thinking of this before I sent my post.    This method is spelled out in the help section of FMGo under "Transferring Filles".

Cheers

Roger