FMPRO-L Archives

July 2011, Week 2

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Bruce Herbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2011 23:09:07 -0400
Hi Larry,

Next time you get to one of the problem system,  see if you ended up
with two version of FileMaker on the system,  the 11.2 and the 11.3.
It's possible that you are clicking on a shortcut going to the older
version.

I know it should have been replaced,  but Windows (XP anyway) sometimes
ends up with a main copy set up for all users and a user version
attached to the user who did the original installation.

Best of luck sorting this out.
Bruce