FMPRO-L Archives

December 2011, Week 1

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Jonathan Fletcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2011 07:12:50 -0500
Are any of the buttons or the scripts themselves calling scripts that are in a different file?

j.

--
Jonathan Fletcher
FileMaker 9/10/11 Certified Developer

Fletcher Data Consulting
http://www.fletcherdata.com
502-509-7137

Kentuckiana's FileMaker Users Group
Next meeting: Tuesday, November 22, 12:00 pm to 3:00-ish
Blog: http://www.kyfmp.com