FMPRO-L Archives

May 2010, Week 2

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Cornelius Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2010 08:43:22 -0400
On May 14, 2010, at 1:18 AM, Lee wrote:

> Has there been a patch so 8.5v2 will print on Snow Leopard yet ?

There will not be any more patches to FMP 8.5 or earlier. And I highly doubt there will be any patches to FMP 9 or 10 either. FMI generally doesn't patch anything but the current release, and perhaps one release back if you're lucky.

> I created a runtime using advanced fm9 v3 and the solution runs fine on my Laptop running Snow Leopard 10.6.2 but will not run on an iMac running the same OS Snow Lepoard 10.6.2
> Any thought there at all please ?

What error are you getting? I have no problems with FMP 9 running on 10.6.3.

Cheers,
-corn

Cornelius Walker
The Proof Group