FMPRO-L Archives

June 2011, Week 1

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Bill Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2011 12:51:02 -0600
I have just installed Filemaker Server 11 on a new machine because the old server and old machine(Filemaker Server 10) was crashing when the Admin Console started up after installing the latest software updates.. Well the software on the new computer now crashes with exactly the same error. Both Server 10 & 11 will not succeed in opening the admin console. A dialog box comes up with details as to why it crashed. But I cannot understand it. I have enclose a screen shot of the error dialog box. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bill Wallace
Librarian
Manzano Day School