FMPRO-L Archives

October 2010, Week 3

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2010 11:39:30 -0600
Nevermind.  I solved the problem.  The table I was importing from
exists in my relationships table under several different names--I had
selected one of those table names as the name of the table to import
from, instead of the primary table name.
Selecting the primary table name in my import script seems to have
solved the problem.

Sorry for the bother.

Sue