FMPRO-L Archives

December 2010, Week 2

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Jonathan Fletcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 2010 19:38:34 -0500
Hmm. Let me get this straight--

You chose:

Windows and a three-versions-old FileMaker just because it has the status area on the side

Over:

Vastly more refined (and virus-free for now) OS and tons of new, useful, can't live-without-them-once-you-try-them FileMaker 9/10/11 features!

I admire your courage!

I wouldn't have had the guts to admit that in public.

j.

--
Jonathan Fletcher
FileMaker 9 & 10 Certified Developer

Fletcher Data Consulting
http://www.fletcherdata.com
502-509-7137

Kentuckiana's FileMaker Users Group
Next meeting: December 16, 12:00 pm to 3:00-ish
1234 S. Third Street, Louisville
Info & RSVP: http://fmpug.com/scheduleMeetings.php