FMPRO-L Archives

March 2010, Week 2

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Bruce Herbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 2010 01:08:16 -0500
Hi Barrie,

A couple of quick things to check.  First make sure the field you click
into is a text or number field and not a calculation.  Next make sure
the field is set up so that it can be entered in Browse mode.  Either
one of these things could produce a message similar to what you are getting.

I hope this helps
Bruce Herbach