FMPRO-L Archives

September 2010, Week 3

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Lee Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2010 09:39:50 -0700
Please do not hyjack Threads.

Instead of Replying to an existing topic, and then changing the subject to a new one, Click on the NEW MESSAGE button and create a new topic from scratch.

By doing it the way you have been doing it, messes up the flow of the threads. If you want to see what I mean, look at the messages as "View" >> "Organized by Thread"

TIA

Lee