FMPRO-L Archives

January 2011, Week 5

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Bruce Herbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2011 19:42:22 -0500
Hi Richard,

I have set this up for a number of layouts and it usually works.
Frequently I have used a script with a button or script trigger to
change the value of the global field so that as I change records, the
portal shows the related records. Is it possible that you are triggering
an update to the global? Have you looked at the global with the data
viewer to verify that it has the correct value?

Hope this is helpful.
Regards
Bruce Herbach
Herbach Consulting