FMPRO-L Archives

June 2010, Week 2

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Nicholas Geti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2010 16:12:16 -0400
Thank you very much. The Insert Calculated Result worked. That was a life
saver; I have spent three hours trying to make the Set Field version work
and looking into help for anything about dates and ranges. Did not find
anything. The help has a very limited search engine. There is nothing in the
Insert Calculated Result page about date ranges and not turns up for "date
range".

In the script my date ranges are correct and did not have any trouble with
that.