FMPRO-L Archives

September 2013, Week 5

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Jonathan Fletcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2013 21:45:14 -0400
Hey, fellows, just wanted to give y'all a heads up.

The first episode of the new FileMaker Talk - Business Edition is in the feed. Matt Navarre and I have been collaborating on a new podcast dedicated to the business side of the FileMaker world.

We're already gathering some great interviews from some really creative people about how they do business as product and service companies that include FileMaker in the mix of what they do. The interviews will be wide-ranging and will include people from all walks of FileMaker life.

Feel free to suggest content and people you'd like to hear from, and even volunteer if you have a subject that is near and dear to your heart and have a dream to share it with a wider audience. Remember: "A rising tide raises all boats."

Check it out and send me your feedback. And yes, I already KNOW the host isn't the sharpest tack in the box, so go easy on him, okay?

j.

http://www.filemakertalk.com
First up: Kirk Bowman prices his way to greater profit
Coming REALLY soon: Mark Richman discusses his two-pronged approach to software and IT, Jesse Barnum's main business is not what you think, and Allen Imbarrato goes vertical in a big way.

--
Jonathan Fletcher
FileMaker 9/10/11/12 Certified Developer

Fletcher Data Consulting
http://www.fletcherdata.com
502-509-7137

New Podcast on the Block:
FileMaker Talk - Business Edition: filemakertalk.com

Kentuckiana's FileMaker Developers Group
Next meeting: Tuesday, October 22nd, noon to 3:30-ish
http://www.kyfmp.com