FMPRO-L Archives

November 2012, Week 2

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
James Babb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2012 15:23:58 -0500
I'm curious about what laser printers work well with FMP.

My Xerox Phaser 8400 has finally died. It was very difficult to get it to print directly to envelopes, as it would just never recognize an #10 envelope sized layout. I resorted to printing to a PDF and then printing that (lame).

I want to easily print envelopes and postcards of various sizes directly from FMP (v11) on a mac. If you are doing something similar with FMP, please let me know what you are using.

I'm looking for good quality duplex color printing. Volume is relatively low, so speed and paper capacity aren't that important. Cost of use and reliability are important.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Jim Babb