FMPRO-L Archives

March 2015, Week 3

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Áki Á. Jónsson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 2015 16:27:10 +0000
Hello Andrew!

250 users with with a paid license of FileMaker Pro on Windows or Mac, 1

user with web

browsers, or users running FileMaker Go on iPad and iPhone.

						Concurrent Connections

						Knowing how users will connect to your solution helps determine what

to purchase. Users with a paid license

of FileMaker Pro on Windows or Mac, can connect to FileMaker Server for no

additional cost. Users with web

browsers, or users running FileMaker Go on iPad and iPhone, require paid

connections to FileMaker Server. These

are called concurrent connections.

For more info

http://www.filemaker.com/products/filemaker-server/docs/concurrent_connecti

ons_datasheet.pdf

Hope this helps.

Bestu kveðjur, Best regards

Áki Ármann Jónsson

Sviðsstjóri, Director

Svið þjónustu, Department of Service

Umhverfisstofnun, Environment Agency of Iceland

Suðurlandsbraut 24, 108 Reykjavík, Iceland

Sími / Phone: +354 591 2000

Bréfasími / Fax: +354 591 2010

Veffang / Webpage: Http://www.ust.is <http://www.ust.is/>

DISCLAIMER / UM TÖLVUPÓSTINN: Http://www.ust.is/disclaimer

Þann 16.3.2015, 16:19, "Andrew Brown" <[log in to unmask]> ritaði: