FMPRO-L Archives

January 2014, Week 2

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
John May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2014 11:40:28 -0500
NEWS FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - January 8, 2014

POINT IN SPACE ANNOUNCES FILEMAKER PRO 13 HOSTING ON FILEMAKER SERVER 13

CARRBORO, NC, January 8, 2014 - Point In Space Internet Solutions today
announced immediate availability of FileMaker Pro 13 database hosting on
FileMaker Server 13.

"FileMaker Pro 13 provides many new features and updates to the
FileMaker product, including new design and security features" says John
May, Point In Space's President.  "By hosting on FileMaker Server 13,
all of these new features are available to our clients.  In addition, we
are continuing to make FileMaker Go connections available on our shared
hosting plans for no additional charge, despite the change in
FileMaker's license pricing."

Point In Space is offering FileMaker Pro 13 hosting, available
immediately, at the same price as their other FileMaker accounts.
Current Point In Space clients should contact the company directly
regarding details on migrating from previous FileMaker versions.

For complete details on Point In Space's FileMaker Pro 13 hosting, visit
http://www.pointinspace.com/filemakerpro13hosting/

About Point In Space Internet Solutions

Point In Space Internet Solutions is a North Carolina based company
specializing in FileMaker Pro, MySQL, PHP, Lasso Professional, Web,
E-Mail, Listserv and FTP hosting solutions.  For more information, visit
Point In Space's web site at http://www.pointinspace.com/ , or contact
them at [log in to unmask] or (800) 664-8610.