FMPRO-L Archives

October 2011, Week 4

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Neukom Institute <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2011 08:39:36 -0400
--- You wrote:
I would love to try!   (No success, no charge!) Can you email me the details???

I've been programming FileMaker Pro databases for about  10 years. My main responsibility

until very recently was creating / maintaining databases for a collection of grants
from the
U.S. Department of Education...........TRIO Programs.
However, my  University department switched to a Microsoft product and I am
kind of left out
in the cold.  Thank goodness that was not the only thing I am responsible for.

     Please let me know exactly what you need.
--- end of quote ---

Hi, Tom - thanks for your offer.  We did find someone who already does work with
Dartmouth and we will talk to him but it is good to know how many folks are out
there who can help us.

(It's funny how Dartmouth set up this listserv in the first place but I found
information about it in "The Missing Manual" for Filemaker Pro 11 and now I have
found someone outside of Dartmouth who does Filemaker work at Dartmouth via the
listserv!)

I'm glad you do have other things you are responsible and are not out of a job.

Beth Hindmarsh
Neukom Institute