FMPRO-L Archives

October 2012, Week 2

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Stephen Wonfor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2012 18:16:41 -0600
Stan

I think you are on the right track.  I have 10 conversions from 11 to 12 and issues = 0.  "Drop the folder".

Stephen

---

HASH NOTE: The lines above and below this note are comprised of strings of the glyph "#" (Unicode as U+0023).  It is also known as a hex, an octothorp (originally a joke term) and is sometimes confused with the Chinese character for a "water well" -  δΊ•.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message then I have messed up.  Sorry.