FMPRO-L Archives

June 2011, Week 1

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Lee Hoong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 2011 14:02:04 -0400
Lee,

An alternative to Constant Contact is Mail Chimp. There is a series of articles, by HomeBase Software, on integrating Mail Chimp with FileMaker Pro. Here is the link to the first one in the series (links to the others are in the article itself):

http://bit.ly/bsRMW6

In addition, check out fmSpark, created by Proof Group and available from SeedCode:

http://bit.ly/m6f0aT

fmSpark provides a slick method for doing email campaigns and newsletters from FileMaker Pro.

Regards,
Lee.
Binary Assist
220 Gaines Oak Way