FMPRO-L Archives

June 2010, Week 1

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Cornelius Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2010 07:32:14 -0400
On May 31, 2010, at 3:57 PM, Nicholas Geti wrote:

> If I cancel a print job using the "Continue/Cancel" options in the left "Status Area" panel, none of the script statement after "Print" execute. I would like to restore the previous layout.

That button does not cancel the print job, it cancels the script while it is paused. The button that cancels the print job is the one that appears in the print dialog. To remove the ability to cancel the script place the "Allow User Abort[Off]" script step before your "Enter Preview Mode [Pause]" step.

Cheers,
-corn

Cornelius Walker
The Proof Group