FMPRO-L Archives

October 2011, Week 2

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Gary Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 2011 18:05:06 -0400
I have a customer that is still using FileMaker Pro V 5.5 and V6.  They recently installed new hardware and installed FM V6.  Where can I find and download Filemaker V 5.5 and V6 software updaters?

FileMaker Pro V6 Unlimited
FileMaker Pro Server V5.5
FileMaker Pro V6 Standard (not Unlimited)

Having an issue with web publishing where drop down list sometimes will not display data.  Other times you login and the drop down lists work as they should.  I am thinking that the software updates might correct this problem.