FMPRO-L Archives

June 2011, Week 1

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 2011 14:47:08 +1000
Hi,
I've been working on a page layout screen using A4 as the page break,
however, for some reason the layout screen has changed to a different
size page with the dotted line cutting off at about half an A4 page
size. I've tried to go into 'Print Setup' and check but it still
indicates A4.
Anyone know why the screen is ignoring the requested A4 page layout size ?

Lee