FMPRO-L Archives

August 2011, Week 3

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Jeff Almquist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2011 07:56:16 -0600
Are you running Show Leopard on your Mac? If so, the inability to print from FileMaker 8.5 a known issue:

http://help.filemaker.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7355/~/mac-os-x-v10.6-snow-leopard-compatibility-with-filemaker-9-and-earlier-versions

So you would either need to upgrade FileMaker or downgrade your OS.

Jeff