FMPRO-L Archives

November 2014, Week 2

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Steve Cassidy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2014 09:37:16 +0000
I'm with Tom on this one, unless I (we) are misunderstanding the mission.

It's a method I've commonly used to restrain a found set for some purpose and then return to the original set. Simple. No complex requirements like object naming, looping...

The only drawback I see is that if the process takes some time you have to put some time into controlling the user interface – unless your users don't care about a bit of screen flickering.

Steve