CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Palaeopitus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2011 18:41:41 -0500
Dear Dartmouth Student Body,

On behalf of the Dean of the College Search Committee, I invite you to attend
an open forum for students on Wednesday, February 9 at 7 pm in Silsby 028.

This meeting will give students the opportunity to provide advice to the
Committee regarding characteristics we should look for in a new Dean, as well
as names of potential candidates.

If you are unable to attend the forum, please feel free to email the Committee
with any comments or suggestions you may have
([log in to unmask]). All email received regarding the search
process will remain confidential.

Regards,

Mike Mastanduno

PALAEOP Office Hours WEDNESDAY
11/17  @ 10am - 12pm in Collis Lower Atrium
(look for a "Palaeop" sign!)

*Bring your CONCERNS, QUESTIONS, REMARKS about student  life and Dartmouth!