CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Joseph D. Pearl" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joseph D. Pearl
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2011 08:46:17 -0500
Hi everyone,

Sorry to clog your inbox, but I was really enjoying Winter Carnival last night and I lost track of my jazz band! They're called the Barbary Coast Jazz Ensemble and it's like really important because they have my mom's car keys and my roommate's dartmouth id and 471 euros and A CONCERT THIS SATURDAY AT 8PM WITH SPECIAL GUEST OMAR SOSA!

Reward: I'll give you a ticket to the show for just $5 if you'll return my band to the Hop box office--no questions asked, just show your Dartmouth ID.

Thanks, Joe

RECAP:
What: The Barbary Coast Jazz Ensemble's 33rd Annual Winter Carnival Concert!
When: This Saturday, February 12 at 8:00 PM
Where: Spaulding Auditorium, The Hop
How much: Just $5 with Dartmouth IDs
Why: Latin jazz is great way to escape the cold, and Omar Sosa is legendary
More info: http://hop.dartmouth.edu/performances/barbary-coast-jazz-ensemble-4