CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Sexperts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2011 08:09:11 -0400
                             ****ANNOUNCEMENT****
Sexperts will be offering training this Fall Term 2011

Applications are now available on our website:
<http://www.dartmouth.edu/~healthed/groups/sexperts/>

We will be holding training this for 4 hours/week, during the 2A. Training will begin on Thursday, September 29th. Commitment to all sessions is mandatory.

If you are unable to participate in training Fall Term, our next training is scheduled for Spring Term 2012.

Complete applications must be submitted to Kari Jo Grant via blitz by 4pm on Friday, September 23rd.  Selection will be based upon applications. (Space is limited- you are encouraged to apply sooner!)

Sexperts serve as campus educational programmers. We coordinate campus-wide education and respond to requests for peer education around issues of healthy sexuality, pleasure-based sexuality, STIs and contraception. Sexperts also provide confidential advising services for students who wish to speak to a peer on an individual basis. As a group, we strive to be inclusive and address all members of the Dartmouth student population.

Sexperts is a sexual health peer-advising group sponsored by Dartmouth College's Health Resources Department (in Dick's House). The Coordinator of Health Education Programs serves as our advisor.