CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Italian Club <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2011 16:50:25 -0500
Ciao!

This Wednesday, February 16th, at 6:30pm in McCulloch First Floor Lounge, you can be the protagonist of a great event: "Raccontami una storia: An Evening of Italian Fairytales."  Professor Nancy Canepa will introduce the event with an overview on Italian fairy tales:  What is a fairy tale? How are Italian tales different from those of other traditions?

Then...

Selections from Basile,  Collodi, Calvino, Rodari, and more will be read to you by our advanced Italian students, Italian club officers, and Italian residents...
a few titles:
La ragazza mela
Zio lupo
Pinocchio
Cenerentola
Piumadoro e Piombafino

Is that all?

Not really
If you are an Italian student (Yes, even an Italian 1 student!): Grammatica della fantasia di Rodari...play and make up your own fairy tales under the guidance of our fantastic ATs and Club residents...it's a lot of fun and a good way to use the Italian you love!

Refreshments will be served.

Hope to see  you there!

-The Italian Club