CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2011 07:43:32 -0400
Want to meet Reggie Watts?

Well, here's your chance!

------------------------------------
     ~AMARNA Presents:
--------------------------------------
~*~ Reggie Watts  ~*~
--------------------------------------

               Join us.
           Today, June 27
               @ 11 PM

After the 9:30 show, Reggie Watts is going to
be hanging out with us at our house. . .and we thought we'd invite ya'll as well!

We provide:
the snacks and Reggie.

You bring:
your charming self.
(and maybe a friend.)
(or not.)
(the choice is yours.)

for show and ticket information:
http://hop.dartmouth.edu/performances/reggie-watts

Where is Amarna, you say?
Amarna is located at 23 E. Wheelock street,
second house past the traffic light after the gym,
and right across from Kappa Kappa Gamma.

What is Amarna?

Amarna is a coed residential Undergraduate social organization. We are open and
non-exclusive, with no rush or pledge period for new members. We embrace, affirm
and appreciate individuality and diversity. We  encourage a spirit of voluntary,
not obligatory, participation in house activities. Our programmatic theme is equity
in the Dartmouth community.  We plan and hold a variety of events, from dance
parties to weekly dinners with faculty and administrators, from our signature
"Wine and Cheese" to community service activities and events addressing issues
of diversity.

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~amarna/