CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Fencing Club <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2011 22:46:12 -0400
Ever wanted to stab someone?
Like playing with swords?
Did you watch fencing on TV during the Olympics?

**********************

If you answered 'yes' to any of those questions...

COME TO THE FENCING CLUB DEMO
This Friday - 3:30pm
Manley Multipurpose Roo
(Downstairs in Alumni Gym)

The Dartmouth College Fencing Club is a competitive team in a fun, casual atmosphere.
We travel to local and national competitions over the course of the year and compete
against both club and NCAA teams. Fencing is also a great way to stay in shape.
If you have never fenced before, we will teach you EVERYTHING you need to know

Check us out at the Club Sports Fair in 53 Commons on Wednesday and come to the
demo

blitz 'dcfc' for more info