CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
DOC Trips <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DOC Trips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2011 14:43:00 -0500
****** WANT TO LEARN HOW TO APPLY TO LEAD A DOC TRIP OR BE ON A CROO??? *******

As a Trip Leader or Croo member, you will be an ambassador to an amazing group
of incoming students ('15's!) and help support them in their transition to
Dartmouth.

There are all different types of trips that  people of all different backgrounds
and experience levels can lead.  If you have never camped outside
before in your life, even if you didn't go on a Trip yourself, you can still be
spectacular leader or croo member.

One of our goals this year is to have the trip leaders and croos be
representative of the student body as a whole, we need your help to accomplish
this goal!

REMEMBER, NO OUTDOOR EXPERIENCE NECCESSARY

COME HEAR MORE ABOUT HOW TO GET INVOLVED:

Thursday March 3rd, 5 PM in 1st Floor Fahey Lounge

Wednesday March 9th, 4 PM in Collis 101

Thursday March 10th, 1 PM in Dartmouth Hall

Friday March 11th, Office hours (you can stop by to ask a question at any time)
in Robo 103 from 10 AM - 4 PM

ALSO THERE WILL BE DELICIOUS SNACKS TO SUPPLEMENT YOUR LEARNING!!!!

APPLICATIONS WILL BE RELEASED ON MARCH 8th

Blitz doctrips with questions, concerns, or comments!!!