CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Kathy Boivin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Boivin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2016 10:10:03 -0400
Have you ever felt guilty for being “unproductive”? Have you ever thought “Why am I wasting so much time thinking about this?” Do you wonder if you’re actually maturing at all during your four years at Dartmouth? Come to "Walks Clamantis" at 6:30 this evening organized by the Tucker Center and watch Else Drooff '18 attempt to explain the meaning of dumb college stuff as we walk through campus together. Meet at 6:30 at the Tucker Center, South Fairbanks building, the white building behind Mass row and FoCo.

Tonight's "Walks Clamantis" is one in a weekly series held on Tuesdays during summer term from 6:30-7:30pm in which a different Dartmouth student each week leads a tour through campus asking the big questions, telling their story, and describing their most meaningful moments. All students are welcome.